SMART MATHS ADVANCED is a comprehensive Mathematics curriculum specially designed for 8-15 years old students in higher maths level. This program does not only provide the depth training for Mathematics, but also cultivate students’ reasoning abilities, problem-solving and analytical skills. It establishes their independent learning and hence prepare for their future examination.
- Target group : Children with outstanding Mathematics, aged at 8-15
- 1 hour per session, 1 session per week
- Smart Maths curriculum is designed by Mathematics Education Expert, for children with outstanding Mathematics.
- Smart Maths covers five major areas: Logic thinking, Number and Algebra, Geometry and Measurement, Statistic and Probability, Problem solving and Application.
- Smart Maths enhances children’s Mathematic skills, logical reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Smart Maths stimulates children’s potential through proper guidance, breaks their inertia of thinking, challenges themselves and helps them to be independent in learning.
- Exercises are designed to be diversity, so as to prepare for the examination in the future.
Free pre-course assessments are provided to students so as to provide the most suitable course for each student.
|Advance Maths Exercise Sample:||Download|